Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Berger 303 Colour Chart

Igor

For the first time I ventured into a portrait: Igor starring Marty Feldman in "Frankenstein junior" directed by Mel Brooks.

This is my favorite scene: Igor steals as the brain, a source of inspiration for my baby




And this is my Igor:



It 's a "posable doll head, legs, arms, hands and feet made with a mix of white fimo and clear prosculpt (ratio 3 / 1) to increase the strength and the pallor of polymer clay.
Legs and feet are painted with acrylics, as well as eyes, his face, hands, arms and brain are painted with oil paint water-based hair and eyebrows are tibetan lamb, blackened with powder chalk white, black and gray. The body is made
with polyfill and jersey, while the dress is made of black jersey and is almost entirely sewn: a hood and cape are removable. The belt is made with a watch strap, painted with acrylic and decorated with silver beads, the bag is made of leather, the container of the brain is made of polymer clay (base) and a cap of transparent plastic and paper cut ad hoc.
The base is made of wood covered with polymer clay marble effect, achieved with a mix of colors: black, silver, white, transparent white and then retouched with acrlilici.
The entire sculpture measures 16 cm, as a reference I used a skeleton of 20 cm, while his face and hands measuring 3cm about 2.4 ..









details:



Work in progress :












I hope you like it, I enjoyed a lot to accomplish and I am very pleased with the outcome, I think it's one of my most successful works!

0 comments:

Post a Comment