Friday, January 15, 2010

Kamenstein Spice Rack

Charlotte, romantic fairy


It 'made with a mix of sculpey living doll and fimo white (3 / 1), carved on a skeleton of steel wire of 20 cm, covered with magic sculpt (epoxy), painted with oil paints and water based acrylics, Tibetan lamb hair, dressed in tulle bordered by a mohair lace worked with a micro range, complete crepe, edged with lace or crocheted silk worked. The wings are made of acetate, liquid polymer clay, fantasy films and microspheres, the base is wood, covered with polymer clay and decorated with painted stones, beads and balls and angelina fibers.















































work in progress:

This has been my inspiration ... as soon as I saw this picture I fell in love:

And this is a " costume test "with a dress made to fork mohair:


... was not bad, but I finally discarded because it did not convince me that much ... I'll keep it aside for a few other fairy, maybe a posable! So I decided to make a dress lighter and transparent tulle ...!























0 comments:

Post a Comment