Monday, July 12, 2010

Buy Pandera Hazelnet Coffee

First Market in Lovere (BG) for the feast of the witches

After receiving proposals to participate in certain markets in Lombardy, I let myself be groped by this new experience and I decided to participate in the market "Strigarium" for the feast of the witches with my friend Silvia ( micifimici ).
The preparation of the material to be displayed in addition to that I was ready ooak adventure was long and tiring, carried out mostly at night and on weekends ... I tried to create themed gifts and jewelry also experimenting with new techniques that I tried for a while '^ __ ^!

here we are behind stand:


photo booth, my ooak:

JEWELERS and objects:


Gmometti charms, key rings and gothic tree pumpkin:

Gnomentti polymer clay and papier-mache boxes:


Draghetti resin, my first experiment with this material:

badges gecko and phone strap caterpillar in fimo :


shaft cardboard and phone strap in fimo, fimo and fluorescent prtachiavi amigurumi:


necklaces and rings or crocheted:

crochet earrings:



The creations of Silvia:


Quaderni bound by hand:

Earrings:

Necklaces:


With Arianna, a friend and "colleague" of forums:

"Sabotage": replace the gazebo in the next day is gone, fortunately we were able to auction sostituitre with an umbrella and lots of paper scothc ^ ^!

Despite the brutal heat, wind and incredible fatigue crazy, this market has been a wonderful adventure that allowed me to know special people, one of my friends from the forum: Fatafiona (and family! ), a great decorator of ceramics, and my neighbors stand Daniela (creator and illustrator of dragons in pannolenci) and Roberta (creator of plush "monstrous" adorable) as well as the great Paolo Chiari, one of my Myths always I autographed one of his wonderful creations ^____________^!

0 comments:

Post a Comment