Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pestel Analysis For Hair Salon

Black Doll: phase finished sculpture:)

And finally here is some progress ... I thought to finish it before but unfortunately I had some unexpected surprises after the usual cooking Sad ..... the last being the distortion of a finger that I had to replace ! What is wrong is not easy because his middle finger ... the middle one .... I used to replace the whole hand ... but Did not I wanted to win :dry: Very Happy !!!!!!
But now it's almost done, here it is:






paper has yet to be well and I have to remove some hateful Moonies, but gorsso now it is done!
photos as usual, not much, plus the position of the hands with the perspective distortion makes them look huge .... live a little lunhge but perhaps not as big as they appear in photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment