Thursday, February 24, 2011

Is Singapore License Bali

Black Doll

I decided to give a different cut to this blog and from now on It will publish here the work in progress of my work to start on what I'm working on right now:)!
are several months that I think of creating a fairy black ... I prepared the dough from November and I used a mix of light living doll (as usual!) And a stick of Kato's dark brown ... I had nothing else unfortunately Sad! The color that came out was nothing short of horrendous, so I changed darken a bit 'more with oil color water based ..... I was not excited about much of the final color so I always put off modeling, but I finally decided and it is out of this little head


here is still raw, cooked to the color I like more, luckily!

The basic design which gave birth to this creature involves a tribal figure (invented, of course Very Happy!) That is a kind of fairy / shaman to perform the act of a few dance / rito...avevo plan to create a figure a bit 'thinner than my usual, rather vaguely stylized carvings in ebony of African women, like this:


Then in the meantime (by dint of putting!) I came across the two extraordinary works of Russian artists: the Popovy sisters who serves as a model of the beautiful African wars .... exactly (or almost!) as sarebe like to make my black doll ..... Crying or Very sad a bit 'demoralized as always happens when I have an idea and then discover that others have already seen and done before (and often better) than me .... I returned again, until I decided to try anyway make my Very Happy and left out this:



... um ... I thought I was not very satisfied too dry and woody so I changed a little swelling 'in the trunk, then went ahead in the modeling of the arms and thighs
long as viewed from the back I realized that my butt was still too narrow and masculine. ... looked too much like a man!!


... therefore I have also swelled the population ':)

... a little' better?? I hope so;)!
And here it is now, even before receiving the latest raw lisciatina and go in the oven:




A photo without a flash coli to better appreciate the "natural" ...

... well '... I hope not to have exaggerated with too many muscles, as often happens to me .... it is certainly not thin as I had in mind ... but Overall I do not mind ... I hope you will not play any dirty trick in cooking !!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment